PDNB CREATES AN OPEN SPACE FOR ARTISTS AND AUDIENCE TO ENGAGE WITH CONTEMPORARY ART

HOMENEXT EVENTPASTARTISTSLINKSCONTACT

1.1.05

Jane Charlton

“I have lectured in Fine Art in Higher Education at the Bath Academy of Art, De Montfort University, Monash University Australia, Westminster College, Oxford and York St John University.
My own studio practice has developed alongside pedagogical concerns. I am currently a member of a personal narratives research cluster. My work is concerned with the fragments of textiles/ clothing / and my own painted canvasses, which are imbued with personal memory and meaning. The works in PDNB are fragments of my paintings that have been sanded/eroded/distressed/weathered and generally evidence their own construction over many years.”


No comments:

Archive